Hillcrest’s boutique wine and spirits store, Vom Fass, continues hosting interesting events this summer. Join their newsletter to stay up-to-date, while event tickets will populate at this Eventbrite link.
- Wednesday, July 3: “Red, White, and Blue Wine Tasting” with Sonoma’s Ammunition Wine
- Friday, July 12: Tequila Flight Night
- Friday, July 19: Whiskeys Around the World
- Saturday, July 20: Wine Tasting with Santa Barbara’s Cordon Vineyards
- Friday, July 26: Cocktails with locals You & Yours Distillery
- Friday, August 2: Wine Tasting with locals San Pasqual
- Friday, August 9: Wine Tasting with Oregon’s Varga Vineyards
Bird Rock Coffee Roaster‘s latest event series — “Latte Art Workshop” — takes place Friday, July 12 and Saturday, July 20 at the Morena Boulevard roastery. Attendees receive hands-on training of milk steaming and pouring for latte art, an informational packet, and a bag of Bird Rock’s coffee. At their TicketTailor link, you’ll also find cupping workshop event listings.
Julian CiderWorks announced on Facebook yesterday that the business will close on Sunday, July 14 (see post below). According to their website, public hours run Thursday and Friday 2:30 – 6:00 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday 12:00 – 6:00 p.m.