Boochcraft — Chula Vista’s high-alcohol kombucha maker — is working on an expansion to bring their capacity to an eventual 40,000 barrels per year. Currently, the company is working at a pace of 6,000 barrels per year inside 5,000 square feet, but a recently-acquired nearby space will add around 18,000 square feet of potential production space, including canning capabilities.
Boochcraft is getting around town via locals Stone Distributing, an offshoot of the Escondido-based brewery.
Next Saturday, April 7, Boochcraft is celebrating two years in business with a “Boochiversary” at Moniker General in Liberty Station from 6:30 – 10 p.m. There, a special release flavor will be on offer, with gross profits going to local literary advocacy organization Words Alive.
More party details:
– Free admission
– $4 Boochcraft drafts all night
– Branded glassware for the first 50 Boochcraft draft orders
– Branded rocks glasses for the first 25 Booch cocktail orders
– Four flavors of Boochcraft available, including the special release
– Exclusive coupon code for Boochcraft merch